Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
All images on this blog are mine. Feel free to reblog on tumblr, but please give proper credit for my art. No other use is permitted without my express written consent!
Just have to give a humble Thanks to Pete and everyone at Photos Worth Seeing for the reblog of Reflections and the generous comments included!! I am so honored to have a photo among so much great talent!!
Thanks so much to Ted and my friends at LuxLit for the reblog of Eola at Night!! Lake Eola is one of the nicest things about the Orlando area and I hope to share more images in the coming weeks! Terry
Surprise!! Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself then pass this on to your 10 favorite followers :)
1. At 62 years old, I just purchased my first vehicle, a 2014 Honda CRV EX.
Basque Red Pearl.
2. I have been teaching Reiki, a Japanese healing modality, since 1997 and own a school doing so.
3. I was born with horseshoe shaped kidneys.
4. I love snow. (Why am I living in Florida?)
5. I drove the Nautilus Submarine (20,000 Leaks Under the Sea) at Walt Disney World for two years back in the mid 70s.
Page 1 of 52